 CAD / Development / 10203
Re: Type 5 lines, BFC relevance, and OpenGL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 06:10:39 GMT

Slower, you say?

Are you executing the functions in immediate mode? Or using a display list?

Because if you're not using a display list, it's no suprise that it's
slower.

If you are using a display list, however, then I'm at a loss.  I guess
it may not have been that great an idea.  This is still good to know.

Thanks for the feedback