 CAD / Development / 10193
Re: Type 5 lines, BFC relevance, and OpenGL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:53:38 GMT

Hmmm, draw the edge twice and flip the stencil bit eh?  It sounds
like it could work.  I'll have to read up on edge flags.  I haven't
used them for anything yet.

By the way, you should be able to get all the info you need from
the type 5 line itself, without examining the adjacent polygons
A and B.  Remember the type 5 line has 4 points:  Two on the line
itself, and two from the adjacent polys (or somewhere equivalent
enough for this algorithm).

Let's see it in some code.

Have fun,

Don