 CAD / Development / 1019
  Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel...

Okay... I have gotten the webring site situation stable enough I feel I am able to move on to start this project. Right off the bat, I'm going to need a few volunteers (no less than 2, probably no more than 5) I need someone to work with me on the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel...

(...) I have done a fair amount of TLG models and plan to work on some more after I get a couple of MOCs Ldrawed. I would be very willing(and plan) to donate these. Also if anyone would like I could TRY keeping a list of which sets each person is (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel...

(...) I think that we should make the setup(ie catagories, etc.) the same as what they are on the JJM so that people don't have to go searching for links or anything else. I feel that Ldraw.org should basically be an expanded JJM with a different (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)