 CAD / Development / 10183
RE: PT Browser: A client-side browser for the Parts List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:31:44 GMT

Many thanks.

If you need any help with it, just ask, and I'll try and reply with concise
instructions.

One of the biggest problems I find in writing instructions is what to
include - too little, and you can't get started, too much and you drown in a
sea of details.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Jaco van der Molen
Sent: 07 March 2005 18:48
To: lugnet.cad@lugnet.com; lugnet.cad.dat.parts@lugnet.com;
lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: PT Browser: A client-side browser for the Parts List

Dear William,

I am surprised that none other has replied to this piece of work!

Perhaps it is too difficult to understand how to even get it installed.
However, I have succesfully got it to work quite easily.
I am giving it a thorough look now and think this is a very nice tool for
"us" part makers (dispite of the fact I have not created many parts lately
:-)
Often I look for newly created parts and personally I can see the benefits
of using your program!
Keep it up!

Thanks.

Jaco

P.S. I took the liberty of cross-posting this to lugnet.cad.dat.parts

"William Howard" <william@howard-family.fsworld.co.uk> schreef in bericht
PTBrowser enables the user to create multiple views of the LDraw Parts
Tracker
Parts List.  Each view can be filtered to include only parts meeting
user-defined criteria and is displayed in a configurable hierarchy.  Parts
displayed in each view can be ordered by any of the standard fields -
number,
description, filename, votes or submission.