 CAD / Development / 10174
    Re: TrueType font converter? —Don Heyse
   (...) Heh, all the answers are already on lugnet. Make an array of points from the bezier and apply this algorithm. (URL) 2. An algorithm for filling a closed curve with tris/quads This link has code. I believe Steve tried it, so you can ask him (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: TrueType font converter? —Steve Bliss
   (...) more like a whitepaper-with-actual-code rather than source-code-with-comments. Triangle seems to be a 2D utility, I don't remember it handling 3D curved surfaces. But that shouldn't be a problem in this case. Steve (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)