 CAD / Development / 10163
    Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier) —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Well I'm now official embarassed. I knew that; really; honest. It's always fun when your users can tell you why your program is behaving in the way it is. Thanks, Orion, for pointing out what I of all people should have seen as obvious. (Just (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier) —Stefan Gustavson
   (...) And thanks for pointing it out to me, who didn't have a clue. :) Stefan G (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)