 CAD / Development / 10142
  Re: Parts editing made easy, anyone?

I'm replying to my own post to keep a low profile for the time being. The project is not quite finished yet, but I have some good news I'd like to share with you: I now have a working file converter that takes ASE export input from 3dsmax and writes (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts editing made easy, anyone?

Update: the converter works and is posted to the top level newsgroup, "lugnet.cad". (URL) to come. We should perhaps move discussions back here to .dev for intricate details like feature requests and bug reports, but you can also send me e-mail, and (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)