 CAD / Development / 10118
    Re: Parts editing made easy, anyone? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hi Stefan: I'm chiming in late here, but I've crafted at least a few unofficial LDraw parts, and I thought I might offer some thoughts. My original composing tool of choice was the shareware text editor "PC-Write v4," which no longer appears (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Parts editing made easy, anyone? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) <snip> (...) Yes, I use MLCad in conjuction with LDDP/LDView for parts authoring. My method is to build the part in MLCad since it does all the rotaion calculations for me and then clean in up and fine tune ithe part in LDDP/LDView. As far as (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)