 CAD / Development / 10108
    BMP2DAT question (problem?) —Ludo Soete
   Hi, I made some stickers for one of my trains. Now i'm making building instructions for this train and would like to add the stickers i made in the LDRAW design. Therefore i use the BMP2DAT utility found in LDAdd-On from Steven Bliss. This works (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: BMP2DAT question (problem?) —Tore Eriksson
   (...) If I understand the problem correctly, you have to scale down the output file. This can be easily done by pretanding that it is a sub-part Rename it to pattern.dat for example. Then create a new part that calls to that pattern with the line: 1 (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)