 CAD / Development / 10109
10108  |  10110
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: BMP2DAT question (problem?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ludo Soete wrote:
Hi,

I made some stickers for one of my trains. Now i'm making building instructions
for this train and would like to add the stickers i made in the LDRAW design.
Therefore i use the BMP2DAT utility found in LDAdd-On from Steven Bliss. This
works great, but i encounter a big problem that i can't solve. The dimensions of
the ldraw sticker is larger then the original bitmap sticker. How is this
possible and what to do?

Regards,
Ludo

If I understand the problem correctly, you have to scale down the output file.
This can be easily done by pretanding that it is a sub-part
Rename it to pattern.dat for example.
Then create a new part that calls to that pattern with the line:
1 16  0 0 0  0.5 0 0  0 0.5 0  0 0 1  pattern.dat
if you want if halv the size.
When you have made it fit, just use the inliner function and maybe edit the
header.

Regards,
/Tore