 CAD / Development / 10035
Re: Very small triangle and a quad that thinks its a tri
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Lars C. Hassing wrote:
Also I have revised the collinear check to take size into account.
Now, the check is that the ratio of height / max_side_length must be < 0.001.

Thanks for the file. Your part now passes the collinear check.
(ratio of ABC above is  0.189833).
/Lars

Silly question time.  Where can I download the latest versions from.  My usual
place (the zip files on your web site) are still dated sometime in 2001!

thanks

William