 CAD / Development / 10015
  Re: Mathematical assistance please

(...) Hi Roscoe, Thanks for the help. If you extend the cylinders so that the outside edges touch, you will be able to see the overlap.... at small angles, this works because the overlap is small, but at larger angles, the overlap is noticable. I (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mathematical assistance please

(...) (snip) (...) I'll add 4-4cyls.dat, so that shouldn't hold you back. Also, in the coming version you can add primitives yourself. (...) Another way to achieve no overlap is the method I used in 30093.dat "Plant See Grass": I simply placed (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mathematical assistance please

(...) Hi Lars. Hey, I've got an idea. Stop adding new features (for a little while) and just release it. ;^) Pretty please with extra sugar? (...) Nifty solution, but what if someone looks down the hose and sees it's all blocked up with spheres so (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)