 CAD / Development / 10007
  Changing camera location in LPub

I just downloaded LPub 2.2.0.1 — what a great program! — and I was wondering why changing the latitude or longitude of the camera doesn't affect camera location in the renderings. Is there something I'm overlooking? Thanks! --Ryan (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Changing camera location in LPub

(...) Thanks! When rendering single images (entire model), the camera globe coordinates affect the rendered results. When rendering building instructions, MLCAD's ROTSTEP meta command controls camera location (or model rotation. Who can tell the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Changing camera location in LPub

Oh, of course! ROTSTEP! Thanks Kevin. --Ryan (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)