 CAD / Development / *9905 (-10)
  Re: Idea for a meta-statement

(...) Steve, you gave me an idea, hehe! Here's my first pre-embryo of an LDDP plugin: (URL) far, it is anything but impressive. It can only handle the LDS LINE command, and without any error check at all. Just copy the DLL into the Plugins folder (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [Parts Tracker] Please work the queue!

Hello! I just wanted to strongly request the reviewers of the part tracker to work the queue of the tracker please. (URL) know there are several parts (e.g. like the Technic pneumatic things) who are hard to review but even if you dont own a part it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Delphi Help Needed: Converting string to TStringList?

(...) D'ooooh, I tried MyStringList.Add(str...leteText); and had all strCompleteText in MyStringList.Strings[0]! Now it works. Thanks a lot! /Tore (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Delphi Help Needed: Converting string to TStringList?

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H3B9uK.Jo6@lugnet.com... (...) MyStringList? MyStringList.Text := strCompleteText; As long as you want one element in MyStringList for each LF-separated string in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

Ok, so I downloaded the frameworks, figured out after awhile that I need to compile them and put them in /Library/Frameworks (got a warning for AJRInterface). Compiled LDView, after fixing the error mentioned earlier, I get this error: (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

Sounds great! I'll certainly drop by, might learn something new :) I'm particularly interested in POV rendering and animation. Will there be information on this, or will you only show the model construction process? Oh, I'll be there as well, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Delphi Help Needed: Converting string to TStringList?

Hi! strCompleteText: String; MyStringList: TStringList; How do I convert strCompleteText (containing LF's) into strings in MyStringList? (The other way is quite simple.) TIA, /Tore (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: List of Colors (Re: Wheel Generator Plugin)

(...) That is probably one of the most complete LCad color lists available, but it is focused on original LDraw and LDLite standards. I use L3Lab for quick viewing and L3P/POV for high quality renderings. And tires look *much* better in POV when (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: List of Colors (Re: Wheel Generator Plugin)

(...) Is this what you want? (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for September 2002

(...) (URL) "Excellent rendering..." :-) /Lars (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact