 CAD / Development / *725 (-5)
  Re: small ufo saucer hulls

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36ed2452.8871338@lu...et.com>... (...) Just like any good predator, I'm willing to devour any prey, be it, embryo to the infirm. And just like our feline and canine friends, I will even take prey that I may never use. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

I totally agree, we should find a public or freeware CAD program to do the mundane for us in modeling. I also agree that finding something we can all agree on would be monumental task. I would love to be able to use MAX output ( as I've previous (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  To lugnet administrator.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but I just found out how to set my news program to this group. Thought I'd try this as a means of replying to the emails, instead of through the mailing list, since it doesn't set the reply-to properly - my mail prog (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  m:tron

someone said a while ago that they had .dat files of every m:tron set except the secret space voyager. can i please have them? (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: small ufo saucer hulls

steve, can i please have the 1 x 2 x 2? also how close to complete is your octogonal offset? i want a mockup version if possible. (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact