 CAD / Development / *655 (-10)
  Re: Star Wars Elements

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36e41df1.21257934@l...et.com>... (...) Plow ahead. We're modelling the lego parts, not the exact pieces from the movies. Besides, they're not making any program to model the lego starwars rights. (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  internal lighting(on lightsaber)

Is it possible to make something internally lighted with pov + l3p? I tried putting a light.dat in the lightsaber blade(colored 34), but it didn't work . (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

A few more ideas... 1. A little more rendering, so the parts look more realistic(not pov-ray quality, but so it looks great) 2. parts that automatically move(such as a continuosly waving hand on a mimifig) Basically, I'm trying to make this like (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

Here are 5 ideas of mine (although I don't claim to be the first to have thought of them) for an upcoming LDraw/LEdit package, in what is most likely to be increasing order of difficulty to implement. 1) Support for a "virtual filesystem" such as (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  complete set of ice planet 2002 .dat files

i have put ldraw .dat files of every TLG ice planet 2002 set on my site, (URL) will need the raised baseplate from the update to view the ice station odyssey model there are also a large number of unofficial parts, ranging from fake elements to (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  vote 9902

terry is it too late to send you fixes to my raised baseplate and light brick? i have also fixed the problem with the signal holder mentioned on cad.dat. also could you please change the name (are they going in?) of my black castle walls from for (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  micromotor top piece wanted

can someone please do the top piece for the micromotor? (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  witch flying ship base

is anyone working on the base piece for the witch flying ship? i believe it is also in neptune discovery lab. (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: can't update the parts tracker

your wheels would be good. have you done the 8880 supercar wheels? can you do them? :) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Technic Axles - go rounded?

(...) Yup. The 2853.DAT Technic Crankshaft can be made more realistically if the axles are shortened/given a rounded end. Otherwise the axle end and the surface of the 2853 becomes coincident, which gives some problems, obviously. Of we are to (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact