 CAD / Development / *3565 (-10)
  Re: Several replies to CLIPPING / WINDING

(...) Sure, that can be done but there's the "0 UNKNOWN" or "0 DOUBLE-SIDED" case, and you'd have to send the triangles twice if you don't want to change the state. Leonardo (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Rui Martins wrote in message ... (...) Wait a minute, you were not going to actually send winding state changes to the graphics engine? Simply keep track of the state yourself and send either vertices 1,2,3 or 3,2,1. The part author can use as many (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Several replies to CLIPPING / WINDING

Rui Martins wrote in message ... (...) I am trying to find out when to actually start clipping. You say "every .DAT file which has tris or quads is a candidate for CLIPPING", but when can a program use that info? Would you require an unbroken chain (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Anyone have an LDLite Mirror? (was Re: Clarification)

My ISP suffered a disk crash, and was unable to restore my pages from backup. Has anyone been mirroring my site? (I know you're out there...the log files show about 16 complete snarfs of the whole site every month). Otherwise I'll have to upload a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifigure Torso Generator

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Clarification

Steve Bliss wrote in message <380b2e00.7878702@lu...et.com>... (...) I saw that too. I was hoping at the least there would be an alternate host for the program. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifigure Torso Generator

(...) If I'm not wrong, the password is modeling. Leonardo (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Minifigure Torso Generator

Hi , at 17.10.99 Chris Dee wrote in a mail: CD> tracker ((URL) or CD> at least let me know as I have quite a few already drawn out ready CD> to code up. I did a few torsos, too. The old doctor, doctor with stetoscope and castle pattern with crossed (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Object Orientation & DAT files & CLIPPING/WINDING

FIRST OF ALL my sugestion is that the CLIPPING, WINDING, INVERT are strictly local where they are used. CLIPPING is strictly local WINDING is strictly local INVERT is strictly local INVERT only means see referenced file as inverted. if INVERT is (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Object Orientation & DAT files & CLIPPING/WINDING

(...) These are all assumptions/specifications which *should* be agreed upon by the L-CAD community, especially parts-authors and rendering program-writers. Agreement is only needed if we want to re-wire the parts library, to encourage (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact