 CAD / Development / 3134
3133  |  3135
Subject:
Anyone have an LDLite Mirror? (was Re: Clarification)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:46:30 GMT

My ISP suffered a disk crash, and was unable to restore my pages
from backup.  Has anyone been mirroring my site? (I know you're
out there...the log files show about 16 complete snarfs of the
whole site every month).

Otherwise I'll have to upload a copy from last year through my
28.8 modem and merge in LDLite updates.  I'd have made a more
recent copy if the ISP's ftp server hadn't stopped working a
few months ago...

-gyug