 CAD / Development / *3355 (-5)
  Re: Compiling MPD Builder/Splitter for DOS/Win?

(...) You're a lucky person, no MS Windows ! :) You can use my LeoCAD for Linux in case you need to so view/edit LDraw files. Leonardo (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Compiling MPD Builder/Splitter for DOS/Win?

I have ended up in a place with _no_ DOS and MS-Win** systems, so I can't get to compile the updated versions of the MPD Builder and the MPD Splitter. Can I get somebody to compile these two programs and send me the binaries? I think DOS versions (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: CW/CCW, vertex sequence, co-planar, convex, (115kB)

(...) CW, (...) as (...) What I was concerned about are situations where a single quad is used as the outside of a section of a part and the inside of a section of a part. A theoritical example would be a minifig head. You could use a single 4- (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: CW/CCW, vertex sequence, co-planar, convex, (115kB)

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) Me too! (...) "enough rays" - exactly what stroke me too when I read Leonardo's posting! With the fast computers nowadays we could shoot millions of rays at the part from all possible viewing angles (this (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  *** PANEL 2409 ***

Heya ! Sorry to bothering you but I can't nowhere find part nr. 2409 big corner panel. I downloaded complet parts database and I also looked through all updates but I can't find it. Please help me get this part. Thanks ! Rene e-mail: (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact