 CAD / Development / *2505 (-5)
  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Doesn't seem like they were hidden to me. Just go to "www.lugnet.com", then click on the "Set Inventory Repository" link under "Links & Resources" at the left side of the page, and then select the "800 Town, Train, and other sets inventoried by Tim (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Newsgroup for this (was Re: The Bricktionary project)

This seems like it is reaching critical mass (a good thing) and perhaps at this point a dedicated newsgroup should be created for this (i.e., efforts to standardize parts nomenclature). How does lugnet.db.brictionary sound? I wouldn't quite put it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Good idea. I created the LDraw Webring, Webring id 'ldraw.' It will be a few days before I have it online though. It will be based out of ldraw.org, but there is a possibility in the future of integrating it with the Lego Maniac's Webring if (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) Oops -- I think there has been a major misunderstanding; that's not what I meant at all. When I wrote: TSL> As they say in Canada, Minnesota, and Maine, "O-ya, it's been parta da TSL> plan since day one." :-) Lots of little prototypes and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Why not create a ldraw.org Webring? Actually, why not do both? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact