 CAD / Development / *195 (-5)
  Re: Parts Maintenance Idea

(...) Here, XXXX was to represent 6645 <blush>. (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: castle parts

Yes, the spear should be in the next vote. The arrow quiver is in my to do bag, but it's not top priority. -John Van Chris Dee wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Maintenance Idea

(...) In lugnet.cad.dev, chris_w_dee@hotmail.com (Chris Dee) writes: (...) They are quite different. I didn't know that both had the same number, though. CHRIS: Are you certain that the housing from set XXXX has 2578 molded into it? The original, (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw and the Track Designer (Was: Next show)

(...) Duh, yes. 11.25 is just wishful thinking. Never mind. Well one teeny downside to your switch proposal is the new geometries that would result. worth it though, to be free from the tyranny the current geometry imposes. (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Still getting cad.dev through e-mail

Todd, Last week, I unsubscribed myself from all the groups in favor of getting them via nntp. The e-mail subscription page indicates that I am not subscribed to any groups now. However, I still seem to be getting lugnet.cad.dev by e-mail. What can I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact