 CAD / Development / 194
Re: castle parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:06:14 GMT

Yes, the spear should be in the next vote.  The arrow quiver is in my to do
bag, but it's not top priority.

-John Van

Chris Dee wrote in message ...
Jonathan Wilson writes:
has anyone made these parts?

minifig torso with black falcon
flag 2 x 2 with black falcon
castle shield with black falcon
castle wall corner with scattered stones pattern
spear
longbow
arrow quivver
horse
saddle
knights helment with fixed face grill
plume for above
minifig torso with old style knights armour

also has anyone made any other castle patterned elements (except the ones
already in official parts releases...) esp other torsos.

Most of these are on my todo list, esp. helmet, torsos and saddle, but I've
resisted bagging them on the parts tracker until I actually start work. There
are several non-modelled helmets - do you mean the one with the vertical bars
across the opening?

I think John VanZweiten was working on the spear.

Chris