 CAD / Development / *150 (-5)
  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) I have one of those. :) Jasper (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  How does the inliner tool handle the colours 16 and 24?

How does the inliner tool handle the colours 16 and 24 in parts that are inlined? Ok, 16 is pretty obvious, simply substitute 16 with the colour of the part to be inlined. But 24? Does the inliner need a table of the conversions? I'm just curious. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Number for "Technic Friction Peg with Towball"?  [DAT]

Strangely (since it is an easy part), noone has made the Technic Friction Peg with Towball yet. So I made a draft for that part (included below). However, I cannot find any number for it. Anybody know? Fredrik 0 Technic Friction Peg with Towball 0 (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

Actually, I already have one of these. :/ Haven't modeled it in L-Draw though so maybe I'd better shut up before this thread gets sent to one o' them off-topic groups. Doug (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) made (...) Okay, Todd, point taken. Push the envelope too hard and its bound to burst ;-}. Don't you think milling the studs to .01" and microgrinding the excess would work better? Oh, and apply some toulene (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact