 CAD / datFest / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Looking for Corporate Sponsors for .datFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.datfest
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:15:24 GMT

At this stage of planning .datFest, it is critical to find some way of
financing the event.  If you know of a company which works with CAD or
a university taht does the same that might be interested in sponsoring
.datFest, please let me know.  At this point, I'm searching for leads
and references for any possibility, and any level of sponsorship.

Also, I'm looking for a place to hold the convention.  I looked at
some Boston area convention centers' websites and am trying to find
out pricing information (and expecting the worst on the bottom
line...).  If anyone could help out by simply volunteering
information, it would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone could have a direct role in sponsoring, it would be
appreciated even more :')

Another thing I'm looking for is people to volunteer to be presenters
and organizers of the event's curriculum.  At the same time we're
finding sponsors and a location, we do need to be preparing materials
for a successful event.

Thanks!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com