 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 386
Re: high res bushlocks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 04:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Mark Kennedy wrote:

I think that the bushlock primitves should be updated to align with the 48
segment primitves. What do others think?

I think they are fine the way they are.  The basic reason is size.  The bushlocks are
20 LDU in diameter.  48-segment primitives are not needed until you get to 80 LDU
diameter curves.

If you need to put 48-segment primitives with a bushlock, could you please explain
the situation?

Steve