 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 343
    Re: Is this name free? Connect7.dat - Technic Pin Fake —Chris Dee
   (...) OK - let's keep in touch regarding this, to avoid duplicating effort. My progress (as mentioned in (URL) is with the regular arm and torso parts - although the mech-arms from the competition sets look fun. I'll resurrect my efforts and post an (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

        Technic Fig Parts and Orientation (Was: Connect7.dat) —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Oh, I missed that thread, since I included the keyword 'Action' in my search. :) My point of view is animation, but I think a generator's view is quite similar. I've read somewhere that the main object in animating a human or humaniod is the (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)