 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 304
Re: ?-?circ.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Mark Kennedy wrote:

Messing around with ldraw I set the part color to 24 instead of 16, and got the
colors to invert. Try something like:
1 24 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 4-4edge.dat
Though I'm not sure how well most renderers handle parts that use color 24. (I
think L3lab gives an error message?)

Not all colors are invertable.  For example, Yellow's edge color is Dark
Gray, but Dark Gray's edge color is Black.

The list of edge colors is at the bottom of the color page:
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/colors

Also, L3 reports an error if you use color 24 in a subfile reference.

Steve