 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 220
  Re: ring 3 to 5

(...) I'm not a mech. eng. major, myself, so my knowledge of this CAD stuff is just from my math. skills. That said... As I understand it, a "primitive" is supposed to be an *atomic* unit, something boiled down to its essentials. A disc/circle (or (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: ring 3 to 5

(...) Not necessarily. We usually stick with units of 1 because they're the most easily scaled, and most easily implied (ie, if every ring has a n:(n+1) ratio of radii, we don't need to state both radii in the filename). OTOH, boxes have side length (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)