 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 185
  Question about a new kind of stud  [DAT]

Hi, I'm modelling the following part: (URL) "Door 1 x 4 x 6 Frame", but this part has a different kind of stud: (URL) I didn't find this stud in the primitives directory, so, I start modelling it. Also, I didn't find a ring compatible with the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: Question about a new kind of stud

(...) I replied to your posting of the ring file. (...) Good question. :) (...) Since it is a stud, I'd say you should post stud9.dat as a primitive. But replace ring2a.dat with the two-line construction I posted in my earlier message. Also, if you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)