 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 157
    Re: New unofficial 2-4ring2.dat primitive —Chris Dee
   (...) This look OK, but is not consistent with the other 2-4ring* primitives. Yours comprises the two quadrants in the -z direction - for consistency I believe it should comprise the two quadrants in the +z direction. This already exists in the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

        Re: New unofficial 2-4ring2.dat primitive —Miguel Agullo
   (...) You're right. I'm a bit green and posted in a burst of enthusiasm. As is many times the case, I realized what you've pointed out shortly after leaving the message. Thanks for the feedback. The good news is that the piece I'm doing, although (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)