 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 113
Re: missing lego-cad primitive: 1-4ring5.dat (modified - POV)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:56:43 GMT

Hakan Tandogan wrote...
"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> writes:

Paul, hold your horses... In a few days I'll release a new version of L3P
with POV equivalents for these primitives:

A few days? Hey, here I goes my mantra again: Linux version,
Linux version, Linux version ;-)

Seriously, if you're working on L3P, could you please add
options to conditionally generate only the color parts, only the
model part and only the background/camera/lights part? At the moment,
I'm using a perl script to cut the model information from a L3P-
generated POV file; it would be nice if L3P already did this by
itself ;-)

Hi Hakan, I haven't forgotten you, I was actually expecting a posting from you
when I wrote this :-)

When I finish the DOS/Win32 version, I'll install my new CD-burner, make some
backup and install Linux (Mandrake 7.2). Then I'll finish the Linux version,
which has already been prepared (filename case-sensitivity).
So you'll have to be a little bit more patient than the DOS/Win32 users...

Could you be a bit more specific about what sections you wish L3P to output?
What are your exact requirements?
How much of the header do you want, if any?
Maybe send me your perl scripts, or explain what you are looking for.
Maybe I can do something special for you in stead of just dividing
the usual output in three?
/Lars