 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 852
Re: Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker (with Parts Requests)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:21:55 GMT

Chuck Sommerville wrote:

I think this is a great Idea.  It could also be used as a repository of
parts that have been built since to last offficial release of the library.
Should we add parts that have been posted?

Definitely.

Perhaps even corrected parts?

Yes.

How about parts that have had POV primitive substitutions added to them?

I don't know. Is it decided that we will use the l3p post-processor?

A long time ago, I suggested an extended LDraw syntax with:

0 IFDEF (CONE, for example)
0 ELSE
0 ENDIF

The suggestion didn't get much response, but I still think this would be more LDrawish and more flexible, because we
wouldn't have to rewrite the DAT files for all new programs.

I understand your two part request limit, but I was really hoping someone
would make the three remaining pieces of the skeleton minifig.  The is a
complete POV version of it available in Anton's library.

Seen the skeleton jpg, but not the POV source. I had plans to make the rest of the skeleton, but when I can't find it
after I moved.

/Tore