 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 850
849  |  851
Subject:
Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker (with Parts Requests)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:34:06 GMT

I have made an unofficial temporary parts tracker, just because I really think we need it.
You may also submit two parts requests to it, or one Badly Wanted.
Suggestions of improvements may be ignored.

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/ttracker.htm

/Tore