 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 83
Re: Unofficial Part: 2500 1x8 Light Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 11:33:48 GMT

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote in message
news:3750d68d.10562626@lugnet.com...
On Sat, 29 May 1999 14:23:53 GMT, "Kevin B" <kevinb01@netfocus.net> wrote:
Now, next question:  Should the 'lights' be a separate primitive (as far • as
I know, this is the ONLY piece on which they are used), a separate piece, • or
part of the piece itself?

If they are only used here, then a primitive is out.

That is what I thought.  And as far as I know, they are only used in this
model.

In looking at the file, it appears the lights are not very large, and the
overall file size is not too bad.  In that case, you might as well inline • the
lights and leave them in the file.

That's what I'll do.  I STILL have to change the center from a cylinder to a
cone.  Maybe with Karim's new cone primitive I can get that done.

Remember, you can safely delete all those
extra lines beginning with zero.  Clean up the unneeded lines.

I know.  I mainly put them in there as reminders to me just what the heck
those lines are doing.  More often than not I wake up in a new but strangely
familiar world every morning! ;)

[Doorbell]: "Ding-Dong"
[Kelly]: "What was that?"
[Bud]: "See Dad?  When you try to fit a quart of knowledge into a shotglass
of a brain, you're bound to get a little overflow."

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer