 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 770
Re: How do you make these parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:51:31 GMT

Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Fq9tHx.3FB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mark Nelson writes:
Hello!

I've been wondering for a long, long time. How do you make parts? Where is • a
tutorial or faq to help me get started? Help would be appreciated.

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/

There is a link to the LDraw FAQ on the LUGNET cad.ldraw page
(http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/). The FAQ is at
http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/FAQ/. This has some good stuff on
understanding the LDraw "language" and authoring new parts. LDAO with the
preview window is my preferred authoring tool.

I you get stuck or need help, you can post questions to lugnet.cad.dat. The

I think you meant for questions to go to lugnet.cad.dev?

-John Van