 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 742
Re: 32007b Tread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:47:41 GMT

As for name, the closest part we now have is:
634 Conveyor Belt part 4.

This part could be considered a conveyor belt, but it would probably be more
easily found in the Tyre category.  Maybe:
Tyre Caterpillar xW yL  (x and y being the width and length of the tread.)

The tread hub looks like it can be fit inside a technic axle?
perhaps a few options are Tyre Techic tread?

i was amased by the size of them though!