 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 718
  Re: Sorry !

(...) Yeah, lugnet.cad.dat was officially made obsolete (read-only in this case) by the split into subgroups last year. I just added an error message that someone will get from now on if they address a post to lugnet.cad.dat: Cannot post to obsolete (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sorry !

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:Fptv7F.3s2@lugnet.com... (...) Todd, Could you add an error message to posts made to the .dat heirarchy which do not contain .dat content? Maybe then fill lugnet.cad.dev into the blank. Just (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  .cad.dat ng's (was Re: Sorry !)

[x-posted to lugnet.admin.general] (...) I wonder if it's time to think about a redesign of the .dat ng's. There's a significant amount of off-topic posting, and at least one group is going unused. To me, that indicates the newsgroup definitions are (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)