 CAD / Development / 4037
Re: Sorry !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:59:02 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:Fptv7F.3s2@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Lutz Uhlmann" <lutz@el-lutzo.de> writes:
Sorry for posting my parts here, instead of lugent.cad.dat
Not at all!  This is where you're supposed to post parts!
lugnet.cad.dat does't seem to be used anymore.

Yeah, lugnet.cad.dat was officially made obsolete (read-only in this case)
by the split into subgroups last year.  I just added an error message that
someone will get from now on if they address a post to lugnet.cad.dat:

   Cannot post to obsolete group lugnet.cad.dat

(It's a general error message template which fills lugnet.cad.dat into the
blank.)

--Todd

Todd,

Could you add an error message to posts made to the .dat heirarchy which do
not contain .dat content?  Maybe then fill lugnet.cad.dev into the blank.
Just looking through cad.dat.parts, it looks like 30-40% of posts are not
.dat files.

-John Van