 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 700
    New Part - Space Binoculars - (Unkown part number) —Paul Easter
   I hope no one was working on this part. I didn't announce that I was working on it. I created a new primitive 3-8disc.dat, for now I just inlined it. Someone please let me know how new primitives are to be approved. If you have any suggestions about (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New Part - Space Binoculars - (Unkown part number) —Steve Bliss
     (...) I had taken measurements for this part, but I hadn't done anything else. So now I can put those measurements to good use! :) Instead of creating a new 3-8disc.dat, why not just use 1-4disc.dat with 1-8disc.dat? The general method for getting (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New Part - Space Binoculars - (Unkown part number) —John VanZwieten