 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 707
Re: New Part - Space Binoculars - (Unkown part number)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:59:16 GMT

Paul Easter <pneaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:FpDxy6.H27@lugnet.com...
I hope no one was working on this part. I didn't announce that I was • working
on it. I created a new primitive 3-8disc.dat, for now I just inlined it.
Someone please let me know how new primitives are to be approved.

If you have any suggestions about keywords, or category please let me know.
Thanks,
Paul

Nice job!

-John Van