 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 673
    new unofficial part - the "Bone"/"Cattlehorns" piece —Franklin W. Cain
   Here is my rendition of the Cattlehorn piece first provided to us by LegoCo. with the Islanders (from Pirates) and later used in Wild West, et al. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Franklin 0 Animal Cattlehorns 0 Unofficial Model 0 Author: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: new unofficial part - the "Bone"/"Cattlehorns" piece —John VanZwieten
   This looks pretty good when l3p'd, but your use of spheres at the junction points of the cones is problematic in ldraw (ldlite, etc). If you use the part with a transparent color, or just use ldlite's wireframe mode, you will see that edgelines are (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)