 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6561
    LEGO Universe parts cleanup etiquette —Lee Gaiteri
   I have two authored parts under my belt, but both of them were modeled strictly by eye and patience. Now with the LEGO Universe Team releasing part files in need of cleanup I feel like I can contribute more. I've been working on cleaning up a part (...) (14 years ago, 15-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: LEGO Universe parts cleanup etiquette —Michael Heidemann
   (...) If the part is on the wiki pages it would be a good hint for others to modify that page with the comment "cleansing in process". If not, just upload to the PT if you are ready. (...) Should be standard practice, but I am not sure all (...) (14 years ago, 15-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)