 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6455
6454  |  6456
Subject:
Technic Shock Absorber 6.5L
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:50:56 GMT

Hello all,

How likely is it this (reworked) part will be in the next (<6mnts or so)
official library?

Cause I'm working on realtime spring generation in my LD4DStudio project and
would really like to include a sample using these (classic) shocks (e.g. the
buggy from set 8845)

The version in the current library is no good because the spring is a static
part of the top. I could edit it for the time being but the final release
version should only use 'out of the box' library parts.

Roland