 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6454
6453  |  6455
Subject:
Request part 31367 (Duplo Container Egg Base)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:42:34 GMT

Hello all,

Is there a parts author in posession of the part who can author it?
Duplo Container Egg Base http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/31367

Steve Bliss did a wonderful job for me years ago creating the top of the egg
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/31366) that never made it to parts tracker
(could be submitted though). It being a "quick" mock-up, I still think its good
enough anyway.

Now there is an idea in my head to use the duplo egg again, but I need the
bottom part too this time. I've used the top part once (like many builders do)
as a cockpit for a spaceship:

Thanks for reading (and perhaps create the part :-)

Jaco