 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6363
    Re: Looking for part - Hinge Arm 2x2x6 —Dave Heintz
   (...) Hello Mike... Many thanks for your offer of help. I dimensioned it as best I could with a ruler as I don't have any calipers available at the moment. If you can build some type of mock up that would be great if you have the time. I have a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Looking for part - Hinge Arm 2x2x6 —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Yes, please send it direct to my emailadress. But as I said, don't expect a perfect part. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)