 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 634
Re: 2951 repost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:43:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
When looking at this part in LDLITE, it appears to me that a lower
section of the cylinder and the disc (but not the edge) is missing.
Does it look like that to you, too?

Just checked (with different colors on the troublesome areas) and in LDLite
(I'm using ver. 1.6) They show up, but in LDraw the 1-8disc's are missing,
nothing wrong with the 1-8cyli parts though, you do have the hi-res primitives?

This is very mysterious, the problems I discovered at first was that the
"matrix" (or whatever) was wrong for the discs, giving me a runtime error 106.
I had used 1 16 96 -28 -58 0 0 0 and so on, which I changed to 1 16 96 -28
-58 0 1 0 and so on, which cured the runtime error, could there be more to this?

Just made another check, if I substitute the hires 1-8 discs with the usual
ones, it works in LDraw too (ofcourse there are tiny holes along the edge -
due to the lower resolution) Perhaps I should check up on the primitives.

Regards
John Jensen

PS. It could be nice to get this bug out of the way in time for the next vote:)