 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6332
    Edge lines in patterns —Willy Tschager
   Hi guys, I thought we had specs for almost everything, but I was proven wrong. Looking at this pattern (URL) see 24colored edges around the pattern. I was going to hold vote it, since I never "edged" a pattern - and I made a lot of them in my career (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Edge lines in patterns —Travis Cobbs
   (...) The spec intentionally didn't put absolute limits on what color 24 could be used for, so I think it's up to the reviewers. My tendency would be to hold the part, but not because it does something that goes against the spec, but instead because (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Edge lines in patterns —Michael Heidemann
   (...) I think we do not need to specify the use of edgelines more than we have done, if everybody knows what edgelines are and that in some cases they are not shown in pictures/renderings. So they should be as nature only on edges. If there are (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Edge lines in patterns —Alex Taylor
   (...) Well :-) The short answer is that I was using 606p02 as a reference, and it has edge-lines... I have now been made aware that this wasn't the best example I could have picked :-D Anyway...I'm about to start an overhaul of all the 32x32 (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)