 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6333
Re: Edge lines in patterns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:22:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
then... Checking the 1.0.0 specs at http://www.ldraw.org/Article218.html as
well as the tribal knowledge at http://www.ldraw.org/Article512.html as well
as the PT reference there is no rule on this. Did I miss something? LSC?

The spec intentionally didn't put absolute limits on what color 24 could be used
for, so I think it's up to the reviewers.  My tendency would be to hold the
part, but not because it does something that goes against the spec, but instead
because it does something that goes against the standard set by other similar
parts.

--Travis