 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6314
Re: Is anyone working on 32745?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hi all,

Just thought I'd check to see if anyone was working on part 32475
(http://peeron.com/inv/parts/32475)? It's a horrid part to work on so I'm hoping
someone has but realise it's probably unlikely.

Thanks,

Tim

I wanted to start that part some month ago, but at a closer look I decided to
not doing it because it is a real challenge. But I want that part very, very
much. So please go ahead and make my dream come true.

cu
mikeheide