 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6295
Getting OT: Where are the latest official parts files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:54:01 GMT

Is it stupid me or is it hidden somewhere? I downloaded somewhere mid-2007 and
never found anything to be stated newer. Seems a bit too much work to download
every file individually.

Ok. I found an update with all new parts since release 0.27 - but it is
"complete.exe", does not help on my mac. Is there a plain zip available?

Lutz